Over shirt is thrifted. I love thrifting in the men’s section for old dress shirts in lighter and pastel colors and unique patterns.
Top is actually a workout tank from Amazon but I like to dress it up on other occasions and it’s perfect for summer with the built in bra you don’t have to worry about coverage/support, bra straps showing, or a strapless bra falling down
Shorts are actually from a set on Amazon that I think are supposed to be pajamas but I’m living in them 24 hours a day
This is my ideal look for a morning walk on vacation to grab coffee and a bagel. Or starting my day slowly on my patio drinking a cup of tea, reading a book, journaling or painting something. I also wear this outfit around town for errands; and I really like the added layer of the shirt obviously for the look of it but also for the practicality of added warmth going down the cold isles at the grocery store.
Momma always loves a good skincare regimen. Give the gift of a glowing complexion with this 30 day Renewal Set from Murad. Personally, I’m a big fan of Murad for skin products. The brand was created by a doctor and always combines safe ingredients with cutting edge skincare technology.
Your mom will sleep soundly in her new silk pj set from Amazon. This set comes in over 90 different colors and patterns you’ll be sure to find something that suits your mom well.
They say it’s the thought that counts. This what I love about you mom book rings up at just $10 but the thoughtfulness factor will be totally priceless when you’re mom opens this gift. Each page is an opportunity for you fill out little blanks about what your mom means to you. And don’t worry it’s not hard! Each page has a pre-written prompt that will guide you to just the right words of encouragement for your momma.
Mother’s Day = Spring Time for those of us in the northern hemisphere, which means it’s growing season. Whether your mom has a garden or not, this little indoor grow set will give her everything she needs for an at home creative project that’s sure to bring joy long after she opens it. The set comes in two different varieties. One with herbs for tea and one with cooking herbs. Easy to start and maintain, maybe you can even do this activity together!
Calling all wine lovers! This wine aerator is Amazon’s choice for wine gadgets. Oxidizing and pouring your moms favorite wine simultaneously, she’ll be sure impress her guests with this one or enjoy herself on a night in.
Another super affordable gift for mom, this beautiful pink “best mom ever” coffee mug is adorable and even has a luxury feel upon opening its packaging. She’ll think of you every time she uses it and what momma couldn’t use another coffee mug?
This aromatherapy oil diffuser set includes everything your mom needs to relax and feel the benefits of essential oils. 10 different essential oils are included along with a sleek looking wooden diffuser with a timer and 7 ambient light settings. Coming in at just 39.99 this is a great gift to give your mom that at home spa feeling!
This ones for all the yogi mommas out there. This yoga 7 piece set comes with everything your mom could need to enhance her yoga practice or exercise area.
Chances are you’ve gotten hooked on air frying within the last year or so because of how easy and delicious it is. Why not let mom in on the fun? This 8 setting air fryer from Amazon does it all so mom can simplify her cooking too!
We get it, your moms a cool mom. Always on trend, always entertaining, and always serving up the best snacks! And this charcuterie board is not just a charcuterie board, it’s a cool charcuterie board. Super aesthetic and made from German wood, AND it comes with dip holders, tools, and two areas for maximum cheese space.
Silk/Satin pillow cases are all the rage when it comes to hair and skin health. Did you know sleeping on them is said to decrease wrinkles, minimize the spread of bacteria, and be gentler on the hair follicles? Not to mention, they look and feel luxurious on the bed. Sounds like something we all need. Snag a set of these for mom at just $10.
The perfect practical gift for mom. Whether your mom has an active lifestyle, always on the go, or just a professional shopper. This trunk organizer will help her keep all her things in order and protect them from sliding all over the place. There’s nothing moms love and need more than some order, functional systems, and organization in their lives!
Get your mom to maximum cozy level with this adorable fuzzy slipper slide set from amazon. Super adorable under $25 to make her feel cute and comfortable all at the same time. And, They come in 9 different colors!
Got a tea loving momma? This tea box sampler could not be any more adorable. The packaging alone is to die for. The set comes with a pink tea cup, saucer, and handcrafted tea bags in 5 different flavors. The set is just under $50 and makes the perfect most adorable Mother’s Day gift.
Oh my gosh I am so obsessed with her. Guysss I finally found the most adorable perfect little accessory for spring. I got her in a pistachio green but there’s a whole rainbow of color options to pick from. She’s available for Amazon prime shipping so no patience needed for this piece. I’ve been wanting a shoulder bag for awhile and I think you’ll be catching me with this one a whole lot this spring and summer! https://amzn.to/3xkcabQ
Claw Clips are on trend this season just like they were back in the 2000s. And If you’ve got a lot of hair, chances are you’re having trouble getting this trend to hold, literally. I have super long hair that’s super thick and wavy. Earlier this year I tried a few different clips from target and ulta but nothing was holding my long, thick hair up for long. I finally found this 3 pack on Amazon that does the trick. The clips are 4 inches long so they have a lot of hold for people with a lot of hair. I picked up the “B” pack, which contains a nude pink clip, a tortoise shell color, and a plain black. There’s other packs with more cute colors and some multi-packs with even more clips. I have been absolutely living in these, and I feel like it just elevates a quick up do to something fun and trendy!
Who doesn’t love the warm, cozy, smell of cinnamon floating through the house on a cold winters day? Better yet, who does’t love bread? (or any type of carbs for that matter lol) This recipe will yield a perfect, delicious, dense and moist loaf of bread that would be a great choice to bake and serve for holiday brunch or just because it’s delicious and you feel like it.
Let’s get into the recipe and start baking!
2 cups of GF flour (I used Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 baking flour)
1 cup of sugar (I used coconut but you could use any kind)
1 & 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
pinch of salt
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 cup of plant based milk (I used coconut but any will do)
1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs or egg substitutions (flax/chia egg would work fine but personally I used my go-to Bob's Red Mill egg replacer)
1/3 cup of sugar (I skipped this but feel free to incorporate for added sweetness)
1 1/2 tablespoons of cinnamon
2 tablespoons melted vegan butter
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F or 175C.
2. Heavily grease a 9x5 bread pan. Dust lightly with GF flour.
3. In a mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, the first tablespoon of cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
4. In a larger mixing bowl, add plant milk and ACV. Whisk together until you see bubbles. Let stand for 5 minutes.
5. While you're waiting, combine your egg replacer with liquid according to package instructions. You will need the equivalent of two eggs. If using regular eggs ignore this step.
6. Once 5 minutes has passed, add eggs or egg replacer, vanilla, and vegetable oil to the milk and ACV mixture. Combine thoroughly.
7. Slowly begin to add your dry ingredient mixture to your wet ingredients. To do this, start by adding roughly a third of the dry ingredients, combine all the way through, then add about another 1/3 combine, and repeat again with the final 1/3.
8. Once your batter is complete, set aside. In a small bowl mix together melted vegan butter, 1 1/2 tablespoons of cinnamon, and optional 1/3 cup of sugar.
9. Add half of your batter to your well greased and lightly floured bread pan, then drizzle about half of your cinnamon butter mixture on top. If you want the cinnamon swirl effect, make 3 vertical lines and with a knife or toothpicks swirl the cinnamon butter in a figure 8 motion. Add the rest of the batter and repeat using the rest of the cinnamon butter on top. To create the design you see pictured here, I made 3 vertical lines with the cinnamon butter and then with a knife lightly dragged little closely spaced lines in a horizontal motion across the vertical lines I had made.
10. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes depending on your oven. Check that a toothpick or knife comes out clean when placed in the center before removing from oven.
11. Cool for 5 minutes or so, then flip bread onto a plate or serving tray.